When I was about to slip in wave of Narmada River near Omkareshwar Temple, M.P. India

My visit to Omkareshwar Mandir and dip in Narmada and also a visit by a boat with my family on 28 January, 2019.

I was not very much eagar to go there but my close relative was pushing me to accompany him, so I persuaded my wife and children to go with them.

They were tired after a 4 days rocking marriage function and a pilgrimage just last day to Mahakal Temple and other temples of Ujjain.

Whatsoever it was about 80 kilometers from Indore city where we were staying. We enjoyed the run talking about our family matters and some here and there talks.

We reached the destination in  about 2 hours. The driver put his car inside stand over there and we moved towards Omkareshwar Temple situated on the other side of river Narmada. So there was two ways there one is a long bridge for which we have to climb about 1 km and other by boat.

We chose a boatman who was best bargained was 400 for all of us 7 people. But suddenly I changed my mood by seeing a better finished boat.

We sat inside the boat, the boat started and dropped us at a rock for taking dip in Narmada River and told us as you finish your bath, call me on my mobile.

We enjoyed there and took bath, snapped photographs, after all slipping stones on which each and everyone slipped many times but water was shallow there, it wasn't any risk inspite of only some scratches or mild pain.

After putting our clothes we called the boatman and he took us to show the statue of Lord Vishnu, we were delighted to see a river view of that statue, but at the same time boat motor failed and boat started drowning towards the steep river point in midst of to rocks, he jumped over a rock and started pulling a pipe attached to motor from the rock.

As I saw the risk, I also jumped with him and helped him in pulling the boat. He called other collegue to rescue us, the boatman told me to go inside the boat, as I moved towards the boat my slipper slipped due to slippery stones over there, and my leg also started flowing in the fast flow of Narmada, I picked boat from one hand but it couldn't helped me, the baotman caught my hand and dragged me out of flow, my pant was wet and slipper flown in the river but I was rescued from accident.

After that I sat on the boat,
but other boatman was also aware of risk so he told us to come out on the rock and took his boat away from river flow

Anyway we have completed our trip successfully, with this experience.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें