My transformations from Introvert to Extrovert, Student Leader to Spiritual Enlightenment

I was an introvert student, who have never been out in the city with or without friends.
In young age upto 12th standard, I was timid and even have no courage to go to see movie alone, once I took a movie ticket but couldn't enter into cinema hall due to my timid nature.
When I took admission in Graduation, first day I was somewhat transformed and get a movie ticket and dared to see it alone.
After that as I got new life, started meeting with student leaders, took membership of British Library. I used to help my collegues in getting admission in my college with help of student leaders.
As I was student of Hindi Medium School upto 12th standard, going to face a big problem in B.Sc. as knowledge of good english vocabulary and science words was needed to get knowledge.
I was admant also, and never heed the suggestion of my eldest brother who had passed BSc that you must prepare questionwise, not full chapters of every subject.
I was trying to learn each and every word of text book, and finally I get failure in 1st year examination.
Because I couldn't get the extract of books and which I learnt I wasn't able to write because of language problem.
The other cause was student politics, which was helping to transform my personality from timid to daring one.
In those days, I joined a student wing of ruling political party, and started full time social service.
I was very young in look so officers whom I met to solve public problems, suggested always me to focus on my studies, as they will be seeing my involvement and commitment to social service.
Finally I failed in BSc Part1, next year my collegues student leaders,who has seen my involvement in Student Politics, get changed my college, without my will.
I always enjoyed change in my life, so I didn't reacted on that issue and started my studies in that school, after having experience of loss of one year of my life.
My involvement was 50-50 in studiea as well as student politics. During these days I came in contact with a student leader who was railway contractor those days. I was very much impressed with peraona of that person as all leaders, except a few seniors, used to regard him very much.
I used to sit with him many times and feel myself some different. He also gives me some extra regard as its was his nature for his friends and juniors too.
After some days whenever I get time I used to go his home too, where I saw some collegues always present and used to play playcards.
One day changed my life altogether, I reached his home to meet him, but he was absent, I went inside, I found 2 bouncers who always follow him. They took me in a hotel nearby his home, they asked me that can you shoot somebody if you been told to do so? I asked no, what is the fault of that person?  I can if he is evil only. They told me, my dear friend, please understand, our life has been spoiled by this person, and we want to keep you away from this person, he is not a good guy, if you didn't understand, he will yours life too.
I got the point, when a man who was undetstood loyal of that man himself asking me the evils of that student leader cum contractor, decided to leave the friendship with him.
After that in some, in argument with my best friend on the subject of communalism, circumstantial way, I purchased books of Swami Vivekanand from Lucknow railway station and started studying it, which again transformed my life and I turned my head towards spiritual enlightenment.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें